My role, and mission as a spiritual teacher, is to teach spiritual mastery and the limitless potential of our souls in order to create divine paradise in our consciousness. I believe that each and every one of us is capable of owning our divine privilege of being a spiritual master, it is only a matter of us claiming our divine inheritance. However, sometimes there is an undoing of negative beliefs, misperceptions, and faulty paradigms that keep us trapped in our own ego consciousness.
In spirituality and religion it is common to believe…
- That we must learn to live with, and even love, our ego.
- That sickness and suffering are normal.
- That we must work harder or do more to earn our divine inheritance.
- That we must practice all of the systems and modalities to get into “alignment”.
- That we have to raise our vibration in order to receive or manifest.
- That Jesus was the only one who should do the work that he did.
- That God/Spirit gives us lessons so that we will “get it” or grow.
- That God Spirit is a judgement, condemning, spiteful entity that we must please in order to see our blessings unfold.
- Honoring our “Truth” or “authentic self means sharing our human perceptions and wounds.
If you relate to any of these, you are certainly not alone. Spirituality and Religion include many false ideas that actually condemn us rather than assist us in unveiling our holy self.
“And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.” Mark 16:16-17
In the Bible there are many instances where Jesus, as well as others, speak the truth that we should be able to perform miracles, heal the sick, and that “He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do.” John 14:12
We not only have the divine right as souls to do this work, but a duty to ourselves and others!
Throughout time we have been mystified into believing we must become better in order to receive our divine gifts, and that the consciousness of Spirit puts us through obstacles and trials to see how worthy we are. We are taught that only the “holy” and “chosen” are worthy of performing magic and miracles and all others are condemned to words like, witchcraft, sorcery, and evil.
We are the holy. We are the chosen.
We are the divine image and reflection of Spirit and are capable of doing all of all divine miracles.
We have the ability to accept our divine royalty.
We have the power to be Spiritual Masters, along with the greatest masters of the past.
Whatever modalities you practice, whatever belief systems you relate to, we can all connect with our highest source. And don’t worry, you don’t have to throw away your crystals or stop reading your horoscope. All paths lead to the Truth and we can get there regardless of which path you are on.